Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy HoWiiDays!


I am kind of Wii crazy this year and I have wanted to make my own Holiday cards for the last few years now, but never did. Here is my fist one ever! Anyway, I went through a few versions where I had elves lined up on the sides with black eyes and fat lips saying something like, "Watch out for Santa's tennis swing!" or something like that, but ultimately I didn't think the joke read and I didn't think that injured elves were very festive so I stripped them out and stuck with just the Santa. The final Caption on the card read "Santa may be a Wii bit late this year..." Enjoy your holidays!

4 comments:

kaNO! said...

hahahaha, nice!!! you are wii crazy.

Frank said...

wii!

Anonymous said...

ah, that's what i thought, freelancing....

too bad santa's not playing that bass fishing game like the trash playing it in that wacked wii commercial.

can't wait to see the card in print.

Jim & Vicki said...

some card co. will steal your ideas